Advanced data analytics becomes the necessary requirement to successfully compete in many industries for companies of all sizes.But a full blown data analytics team is a prohibitively expensive for most companies with a long wait time (3-12 months) to set up fully.Managed analytics from Qompax offers a smart alternative.
BI is a large, diverse, constantly evolving technology stack.
In order to maximize your return on investment you need an experienced and focused team.
Database and data warehouse
Orchestration and transformation
1. Reports users technical support and consulting
3. Accuracy control of the data used for making managerial decisions
4. Communication with reports internal client
5. Mockup of various metrics, cascading them by functional roles
1. Development of data models and rules for calculating analytical indicators
2. Manage both internal and external data sources
3. Data validation and quality maintenance measures
4. Setting up data uploading and transforming algorithms
5. Query performance analysis and optimization
6.Conducting various Ad hoc analytics
1. ETL. Data warehouses development and maintenance
2. Data mart. Development of regular and ad-hoc data marts for clients within the company (including analysis of demands and implementation options preparation)
1. UX and UI design
2. Optimization of performance
3. Corporate brand book guidance
4. Elaborate interactivity and cross reporting
5. Mobile dashboarding
1. Creating hypotheses that allow to build new scoring models and improve current ones
2. Data processing and preparation to address ML challenges. Development and testing of models to describe and interpret data in Python.
3. Designing a recommendation system for detecting data anomalies.
4. Building replicable and reusable solutions for handling data and models
5. Complete cycle (data collection, feature engineering, model fitting, model management, visualization, model serving) of a models set creation based on transactional and behavioural information
6. Participating in ML - pipelines development and standartisation
First, we start with a starter pack of 60 hours per month. This timeframe prepare one medium sized data source on basic level and start basic analytics. If there is a need to connect and start analyzing a few data sources in parallel, we offer additional packages of 25 hours, which need to be booked in before the month starts, so that we can allocate and plan them for you.
If, there are any hours left in your packages, we will transfer them into the next month.
If you do not request any work tasks, we do not charge any monthly subscriptions.
When comparing to the fulltime analytics team, we cost considerably less. Plus we offer flexibility in costs, which cannot be reached by the FTE (full time employees). Analytics is not a constant, by definition. It is always iterative and volatile in terms of workloads on different roles. We match this volatility with out managed analytics model.
Usually it’s appropriate and cost effective for digital product companies, where data needs to be analyzed hourly as that is the rate of change that must be effectively captured. When, you need output of advanced analytics on daily or weekly basis, then managed analytics is always a smart alternative. More so, even beforementioned product companies can gain an advantage over their competitors by augmenting their analytics team with a managed analytics to cover for peak times.
After implementation and integration, which takes from 4 to 7 months, we can switch to support mode or continue looking for insights and new opportunities for analysis. In any case, the analytical infrastructure created by us will allow you to hire less technically demanding specialists with greater flair in analytics. Hence, you are closing the gap in analytical technology through us and in analytics mindset in-house.
Hours balance outstanding at the month-end is transferred to the next month. As we are using different team experts in order to complete your tasks, you pay one comprehensive and fixed amount. In order to better allocate resources for you, it is best to book packs at the beginning of the month. Before the month start, they can also be increased, reduced or freezed for up to 3 months. Flexibility for our clients is one of the key advantages of our model.Leave a request
Your QompaX team members track their time by each task. This helps us to stay focused, while providing unmatched transparency to our clients even when comparing to FTEs. And yes, being the BI specialists, we collect and analyze this data daily and give you the same access to this analytics through a client portal.
Accumulated experience allows us to find common patterns and identify most effective methods to unlock the full potential of your data.
Often companies start their BI journey by collecting KPIs from each team by function. This can be a lengthly process. However, with us, clients can jump start with the KPIs already aggregated and tested to work through our experience of specializing in certain industries, such as FMCG, healthcare and ecommerce.
Our managed analytics model is a right choice for almost any business
State your contact details here below and our client manager will reach you shortly and answer your questions.